"My nose & chin surgery"

About: Parkside Hospital

Nose surgery was something I always wanted but was very apprehensive about getting done. I have done a few consultations with different surgeons but I still didn't feel comfortable. Someone I met recommended a doctor. When I met the doctor they instantly put me at ease with their knowledge and experience and I felt they really understood my needs and knew exactly what I wanted. I had quite a few visits up until my procedure and the doctor was very caring and made me feel more excited than nervous about having the surgery. After I had the surgery the the doctor was there when I woke up to tell me that everything went smoothly. The final result was better than I could have hoped for and the doctor is a genius at what they do. I feel very lucky I had such an amazing surgeon. I cant recommend them enough!

Response from Parkside Hospital

Dear Julie Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are committed to providing the very best possible patient experience and your comments are a really important way of helping us to achieve this. We look forward to welcoming you back should we be in a position to help you in the future. Best wishes from Parkside Hospital.