"hi.i`ve been a patient at your ..."

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

hi.i`ve been a patient at your hospital since about when i was only 4 years old that would make 57 years.i`ve got a lot to thank this hospital for what they did with me.i could be one of the longest serveing patient there would be interested too know.i`ve had some very good consultants in my time as well.just thought i`d tell you in my own words about your brilliant hospital.many thanks mrs diana plumb

i think the food should be inproved as last time i was in it was`nt edable at all not like it use to be

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients and the Trust is pleased to hear that your experience was so positive.

We will pass on your comments to the relevant staff.

In 2007, the Trust was named the best hospital in the country by its patients in the national Healthcare Commission Inpatient Survey. This is an achievement we are very proud of and work to retain.

The Trust is committed to listening to patients and improving their experience here at the Orthopaedic and will look into the issues you have raised regarding the food.