"Lovely friendly down to earth staff"

About: Heavitree Hospital

I was very nervous when I arrived but the receptionist was very helpful. I was seen virtually on time and all the staff without exception were pleasant and very helpful. I was particularly impressed with the student and their supervisor who explained what the problem was in a straight forward but sensitive manner. Everyone was lovely and you should all be awarded 5 stars! Thank you.

Response from Heavitree Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Dermatology Department at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital (Heavitree). I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care and treatment you received, and that you felt everything was explained to you in a clear manner. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received. I wish you well with your future treatment.

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear Christine,

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

Thank you for responding to what was a reassuring experience for you.

At Healthwatch we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments should help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss this or any health or social care issue with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain
Volunteer

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.