"I was seen by ENT out patients. ..."

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I was seen by ENT out patients. I was treated in a friendly manner by all members of staff. All pateints were warmly welcomed and the nurses didnt hestitate to interact. I even saw a nurse playing with the child of a patient in her free time. Anything i didnt understand was repeated. I found it easy to get around the hospital with everything i needed well sign posted.

They only think that made my time there difficult was the waiting. I understand that there is always a waiting time but there was not much to entertain myself with. All of the magazines were being read as there wasn't enough to go around. (Always take a book with you!)

Overall i had and always do have a good experience when attending the hospital. I know the hospital gets a lot of bad press about parking but it has never being a problem on my visits and i am never far away from a cup of coffee at the end of my appointments.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

We are acknowledging receipt of all feedback dating back to 2008, which was before the Trust began responding to all patient comments posted on the NHS Choices website.