"Initial contact with nephrology"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

Seemed to take a long time to get the appointment organised via chose and book. Other staff involved in my care suggested that it would be worth the wait. First appointment at 08.30 today. After clerking into clinic I saw the Consultant. Well worth the wait. Kidney failure. Never pleasant but easily discussed, information freely given, dignity and respect perfect. Could not have been better appointment and easily recommended. If others get this service, well done to the Trust. I'm not usually impressed but was this time. As I live in Blackpool I will now be seen by this Consultant there in the future, hope it's as good.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. It was extremely pleasing to hear that the quality of care and communication you experienced was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your kind feedback has been shared with the clinical team involved in your care.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your very positive feedback about the service you received when you attended the Renal Clinic. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with the staff concerned.