"Best hospital I have ever come across"

About: Papworth Hospital

My partner at the age of 43 had to undergo triple bypass surgery, It was daunting at her age leading up to the operation. We were referred to the surgeon, top surgeon like all of them, very professional and they spell out the risks from the onset, 1% was very comforting. The staff at Papworth are truly unbelievable, well trained and the politest bunch I have ever encountered, felt like we were on another planet compared to our local NHS hospitals which I suppose are more stressed. The staff at Critical care were an inspiration, "Top Class" - thank goodness for them otherwise the NHS would be cripple. Well done staff from Critical care,. To those that ever have the option to be referred to Papworth I highly recommend the motivated and selfless team, God bless you all Papworth.

Response from Papworth Hospital

Thank you for your extremely kind words regarding your partner's care during her time at Papworth Hospital for a triple bypass. Our staff work hard, especially those within Critical Care, to meet the needs of our patients post-surgery to ensure they recover to the best of their ability and are as comfortable during the recovery process as possible. Your kind words will be passed on to our Critical Care staff.