"ovary removal"

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital

From start to finish I received the very best of treatment from everyone. I could not have had more care and attention if I had been private. Both myself and my husband (who has had 9 operations) over our 60 odd years have never had any complaints whatsoever. Blackpool Victoria Hospital is the best. The staff at every level from surgeon, anesthetist, registrar, nurses, clerks, receptionists and cleaners are excellent. I am not under any illusions, this is the truth and thank goodness there are such caring people. Thank you.

Response from Andrew Heath, Lead in Patient Experience & Engagement, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for the kind comments that you have made about the care and treatment you and your husband have received.

It is always helpful to hear positive feedback about the care and attention that we have been able to give especially when it covers the time span that you have referred to. I will ensure that these positive comments are shared with the respective teams.

Many Thanks again for commenting and best wishes for your continued recovery.