"Excellent example of how it can work...."

About: Royal Berkshire Hospital

Biopsy scan in the Adult Day Surgery Unit under general anaesthetic. Everything run extremely efficiently from the receptionist to the clockwork way I was checked and had everything explained and then impressed that I had a chance to sit with the surgery team itself and again had everything explained (its the little things like this that matter). Aftercare - looked after extremely well, no rush to eject me(!). Attention to cleanliness with such a throughput very obvious and reassuring - everyone seemed to know their job without appearing rushed. Any chance of marmite with the toast next time :-) ?

Response from Royal Berkshire Hospital

Thank you for your lovely comments about our Adult Day Surgery Unit. The team work very hard to provide seamless care for our patients so it is always nice to hear that the high standards they strive for are being achieved. It is great to know that the information your received both pre- and post-operatively was helpful and we wish you well in your continued recovery. We will also ensure we stock up on Marmite!