"MRI scan and MRI CT scan"

About: Queen's Hospital, Burton Upon Trent

I attended this hospital 2 days ago and I was enlightened with the great atmosphere and the nice and friendly receptionists as I am from Nottingham my Neurologist recommended I have my MRI at Burton as they have a bigger scanner as my last MRI I blacked out and fitted at the kingsmill. Although I was around 45minutes late as I had a small attack and lost my sense of direction the receptionist explained to MRI Staff who was also very understanding. We had a good conversation and smiles also the whole team are fantastic are available when you need to ask anything. My procedure went really well as I was worried I might blackout under the MRI scanner again, but the Radiologists and music put me at ease, should I need an MRI again I will definitely choose this hospital. Thankyou all so much ?

Response from Queen's Hospital, Burton Upon Trent

Dear Robin Thank you for posting your positive patient experience at MRI/CT suite at Queen’s Hospitals Burton. Please be assured we will share your comment with department, they will appreciate that you have taken to time to acknowledge what a great service they provide. Kind regards PALS team.