"A&E for Pediatrics"

About: Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

Went to Pediatrics A&E last night at 7pm. And I was very impressed with the service that we received. We were seen straight away as my 10 month old baby had a fever for 2 days. The doctors at the hospital showed great care, they showed alot of sympathy and tried to make everything comfortable for him by trying to distract him or making silly faces. the staff have set the bar very high for the level of care that they have provided. I only wish that other parts of the NHS showed the same consistency and level of care for their patients. It was busy by 8pm but they were extremely helpful throughout the entire experience.

Response from Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

Hello, Thank you for your kind feedback, we will pass on your comments to the A&E Department. Delivering an excellent patient's experience is the key objective of the trust, therefore comments such as yours are greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Patient Advice and Liaison Service Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust 369 Fulham Road London SW10 9NH T: 020 3315 56727