"I am writing as a representive ..."

About: Solihull Hospital

I am writing as a representive of my daughter , whom is the patient . She has been extremely ill for over a year and still is . Solihull hospital Ent has failed her miserably. She lies up stairs in bed on a beautiful Sunday morning ill. While those who are there to represent those who vunerable go out on big wage packets and enjoy the sun. I cant complain about a specific area , as nothing been done to ease her plight !

Thanks for nothing.

EVERYTHING , they could allicate her appointment which was handed in for two months over 3 months ago. They could investigate/tests /why she is so ill. Could listen /communicate better /and treat her and mysellf with a lot more respect than she has had. Support her in areas needed due to her poor health. Do something to try and get her well instead of nothing!

Always remember with any illness , however complicated . Human Compassion. In 2009, now a mother of a poorly child with no qaulity of life . Where did it go ?

Response from Solihull Hospital

We would welcome the opportunity to investigate this further and would like to invite you to contact our PALS team on 0121 424 2000 with ward details and any names of those who treated your daughter. Good customer service is absolutley essential and we will do our best to feed this back to the right teams and ensure lessons are learnt.