"A friendly and efficient team"

About: Heavitree Hospital

I had a BCC removed (Dermatology dept)in June and was very nervous but feel the staff there definitely deserve a mention- they genuinely care and there is a harmonious feel about the place.The doctor is also the most amazing competent , efficient yet caring top specialist I have ever had the good fortune to meet.Thanks so much to all

Response from Heavitree Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Dermatology Department at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care and treatment you received. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received. I do hope that you are making a good recovery.

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear Angie

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

Thank you for responding to this experience which must have been very reassuring. At Healthwatch we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments should help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss this or any health or social care issue with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain
Volunteer

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.