"Botn reception staff and the nurse ..."

About: Solihull Hospital

Botn reception staff and the nurse on duty was unhelpful, and at times gave the impressions that both me and my child were " a pain". The nurse on duty was more interested in reading a magazine than offering any help or support. At the start,actually said I should go to my doctor, and not listened to the fact I had tried to get in...

I also thought the parking sign was a joke ... just outside the walk in centre is parking spaces, when I asked about the parking to to the nurse... she stated " it was at my own risk "... so, could I park or not ? eventally, after discussing my concerns in front of everyone, I eventally got to speak to a doctor...... she was a little more supportive... all in all, a really unhelpful horrible experince my me and my daughter who is only 12yrs... NEVER again....

Response from Solihull Hospital

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss details concerning your experience in confidence so make some enquiries with the staff involved. You can do this by calling our PALS team on 0121 424 4499. Please note you are not required to leave your name or any other personal details.

It is only ever our intention to provide all our patients with the very best experience possible. Clearly on this occassion your expectations have not been met and we apologise for that.