"Visit to A & E. and MAU department."

About: East Surrey Hospital / Accident and emergency East Surrey Hospital / General medicine

I would like to say what a great experience I had at East Surrey Hospital recently. My Gp sent me there as she expected I had a DVT it my leg.

We had a two hour wait but it was very busy all the seats being used.

We saw a nurse after one hour in Triage. I had blood obs and history taken. On hour fifteen minutes later we were called by the Doctor so it was about the time we were told we would have to wait.

After being examined by the Doctor one more test and being treated I was taken to MAU where I was over night till the following afternoon.

I was treated with care and respect very well in fact.

I was kept informed all the time by the staff all the time.

I was also impressed with the hospital food I had a lovely breakfast and a very good lunch roast chicken roast potatoes carrots it was really well cooked.

Overall I had a great experiance with my visit to East Surrey Hospital.

Well done to them all.

Dear ELO

Ian

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear ELO Thank you for taking the time to post such nice comments about your recent time in East Surrey Hospital. It is good to read that you felt so well looked after by all the staff that you met. I was also pleased to read that you enjoyed the food, a subject that sometimes divides opinion so it's good to see that we got it right for you. Kind regards Ian Mackenzie Director of Information & Facilities