"Day Case Unit"

About: Good Hope Hospital

On the 25th June 2015, I attended the Day Case Unit at Good Hope Hospital, for a hernia repair operation. The consultant, doctors, theatre team, nurses and all staff I came into contact with throughout the day where efficient, pleasant, informative and polite, I would like to register my appreciate to all concerned, for making my visit to the unit as easy and as pleasant as possible. Thank you all. Please elevate these comments as high as possible, service like this should be recognised.

Dear Mr Dangerfield

Thank you very much for your comments about your experience at the Day Procedures Unit at Good Hope Hospital on the 25th June 2015.

Patient feedback is extremely important to us and I am very pleased to read that you found all of the staff you spoke with to be pleasant, polite, informative and efficient in their dealings with you to make your experience as pleasant as it could be.

I will ensure that your comments are forwarded to Georgina McNamara, Ward Manager for Day Case Unit, as well as to Mr Paul Super, Clinical Director for Day Surgery who will be thrilled to read details of your experience, and communicate them to all of the day surgery team.

I hope you are continuing to recover from your procedure and once again thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

With kind regards