"My son's speech is noticeably better"

About: Specialist services / Paediatric speech and language therapy

(as a parent/guardian),

At the start of my son's first visit from Lynne, I didn't think he had a problem with his speech until at 2yr old there expected to talk a good few words, which he wasn't managing.

After visits from Lynne his speech come on a lot, much to our relief.

Lynne was very patient with him for him to express his words. My son's final visit with Lynne was noticeably better with his speech and how he has come on with his speech. Going to nursery has also helped.

Response from Carolyn Desforges, Head of Service, Paediatric Speech & Language Therapy, County Health Partnerships

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am really pleased that the support from Lynne has been effective and your son's speech is progressing well. I shall pass your comments onto Lynne and her team.

Response from Jane Young, Speech & Language Pathway Lead, Childrens Centre, Health Partnerships

Thank you so much for your feedback about the Home Talk service you received. I am so glad your son is doing well. Do keep in touch with us and let us know if Lynne, or any of the children's centre staff can help at all in the future. All the best.