"Thank you to the Eye Day Case Unit"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I would like to express my gratitude to my surgeon and their team in the eye clinic. From my initial out patient appointment, through to cataract surgery, rotation of the lens and follow up and discharge. I have also had to telephone the Eye Day Case Unit for further advice since discharge and was dealt with courteously and promptly by the deputy sister. The surgery has improved my quality of life and I cannot thank the whole team enough. Thank you.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

This is fantastic news. It sounds like several members of the team contributed to your positive experience. It’s great to know that your surgery has greatly improved your quality of life. I will share your feedback with the team. Kind regards, Hannah Docherty. Matron, Head and Neck.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

You might be interested to know nominations are open for our staff NUHonours awards. In light of your experience, you might wish to consider nominating a member of staff or a staff team for an award (your nomination would fall under the Head and Neck category). If you wish to, you can nominate via our websaite: http://www.nuh.nhs.uk/nuhonours/

Kind regards,