"They have saved my life"
About: Inclusion Matters Wirral Inclusion Matters Wirral CH41 1EL
Posted by J40 (as ),
For many years I had suffered with depression, a lot of my feelings were related to past events, I was in a really dark place. I tried to deal with this on my own, thinking I will eventually "snap out of it" but I reached a point where I thought "I have two young children, I just want to enjoy life, and be "normal" like everyone else. I felt I lived in my own little world, and was numb, I had no emotion, I found even the most funniest things hard to laugh at, and I could see no future for myself, it was only the fact that I had the children that kept me here.
Inclusion Matters has helped me in many ways:
- I've become more sociable
- It's completely confidential
- I've dealt with bad relationships and bullying
- I now enjoy life
- It's given me confidence
- I've got rid of my demons
- I've learned to love myself
- They've been like a family to me and made me feel valued - Michelle has given me outstanding support!
- They are non-judgemental and saved my life
I highly recommend them.