"Avoid"

About: The Whittington Hospital

Sent 3 complaints, the first was never acknowledged by them, the second was never treated as a complaint even after writing 'Complaint' in my letter, in fact I even received a call from the staff asking me if 'I wanted them to treat it as a complaint'. Seriously, I thought it was a joke, but it wasn't. I did receive a call from the physiotherapist I complained about, who discharged me without making me aware of it. They then said that somebody else made the mistake, not them. They said they spoke to their manager, etc. Still, never received an acknowledgement to my complaint, and their manager never spoke to me. In fact, I don't even know who this mysterious manager is. My third complaint was only replied to after months. I kid you not, I have received the letter in July. These people are a disaster, I will never again go near this hospital with a barge pole.

Response from The Whittington Hospital

Sorry to hear this. Our head of patient experienceis available to pick this up and look into it with you. If you would like to do this, please email whh-tr.whitthealthPALS@nhs.net and mark it for the attention of the head of patient experience.