"My care"

About: Crawley Hospital / Gynaecology

I was extremely impressed by the cleanliness, friendliness and the speed in which I was seen - the doctor came to get me pretty much as soon as I arrived! The staff were all very professional and I felt well-looked after and well-informed as to my care.

I would like to mention that everything about my experience with this hospital has been exceptional, especially compared to my care every time I have been to East Surrey Hospital. I only wish East Surrey could be like Crawley Hospital, as at the moment in my opinion I would rather avoid the former completely and go to Crawley instead!

Response from Ian Mackenzie, Director of Information and Facilities, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust We are preparing to make a change

Dear Meg89,

I am very pleased to read that you felt so well looked after by our Gynaecology team at Crawley but at the same time its disappointing to read that you consider East Surrey to be so much less good. We would like all our services to be equally good across wherever we provide them so if you felt able to share your views on why they are different it would be great to hear from you. You can e-mail me at ian.mackenzie@sash.nhs.uk