"Cataract Surgery"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

From the first assessment to the final sign off the service was simply excellent. All the staff were pleasant and courteous, and the operation went without a hitch. I am now 'recovering' from this somewhat minor but hugely important op. I cannot speak highly enough of the whole experience. Thank you NHS.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Dear Steve Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. I'm pleased to hear that all went well with your cataract surgery and wish you well for the future. Please be assured that your comments will be passed to the area concerned. Kind regards. Debbie

Response from Marion Brown, Head of Complaints and Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Hi Nick, I'm pleased to hear that your treatment so well and glad to hear that you're recovering well. I will pass your comments to the staff involved who will be delighted to hear from you.

Should you ever want to share your views directly, good or bad, please contact our PALS team on PHT.PALS@porthosp.nhs.uk.

Best wishes