"Thank You"

About: Hammersmith Hospital

I had successful surgery on 9/7/15 under the amazing Hepatobillary & Pancreatic surgery specialist.All the staff involved in my care were excellent, professional and caring.I recovered on ward A8 for five nights and am very grateful for the outstanding levels of commitment all the staff displayed to all their patients.The ward was clean and welcoming,the food was good,the management of patients needs excellent. The whole team are a credit to the NHS. I am an anxious patient and I get easily distressed when ill, ,but they dealt with all of that too by being reassuring and giving me pain and nausea relief quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend this department and ward to anyone.

Response from Hammersmith Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is delighted to hear that you received excellent care and the staff were very reassuring whilst on A8 at Hammersmith hospital. Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) has passed on your comments to the relevant service managers. We wish you well in your recovery after surgery.