"Full knee replacement"

About: Wrightington Hospital

I went into wrightington last Monday 6.7.15. I was asked to arrive at ward d that morning for 7.30. Which I did The staff were very good even if I stayed a short while. The consultant came to visit that morning. As did the anaesthetist . I went for surgery just before one. The whole staff in theatre s made me feel very calm and relaxed. After surgery I was taken to ward five . May I say all the staff from house keeper to the domestics. Staff nurses health care assistant s and sister and physio s are all very professional . They are all a credit to the hospital . Words can't thank them enough . I would recommend anyone to have any knee hip surgery there ..

Response from Susan Heighway, Patient Relations / PALS Manager , Patient Relations / PALS, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments regarding your admission for Surgery at Wrightington Hospital. I will ensure that your posting is shared with all staff involved; who I am certain will be greatly encouraged to read your positive comments. May I take this opportunity to pass on our best wishes for a continued recovery.