About: Good Hope Hospital

Mom was admitted week before last with back injury amongst other things. Needed toilet. Left lying on bed on bed pan behind closed curtains. Was in agony when I went in. Asked nurses to help. Popped loo as was upset for 2 minutes. Mom was rushed to resuscitation ward where we were left waiting for one and half hours to be told she really poorly and touch and go. Treatment in A and E was terrible. Horrible attitude off nurse..beware. formal complaint being made. Damaged her leg she now has infection in. She is back there at most. Heaven help them if they do her any more damage ?

Dear Tracey

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience with your mother and the care she received whilst at Good Hope Hospital.

I am very sorry to learn that you have concerns regarding the treatment she received and I would very much like to look into this in more detail.

I would like to reassure you that we take seriously any issues our patients and their families raise with us and we value your feedback.

Can I please ask you to contact me at your convenience so that I may obtain more information to enable me to identify your mother on our system?

I can be contacted either by telephone on 0121 424 0808 or by email: marie.helebert@heartofengland.nhs.uk.

I hope this is acceptable and I do look forward to hearing from you.

Marie Helebert