"Delivery/maternity unit"

About: East Surrey Hospital

Wow!!!!what an amazing ward. After the birth of my first child (at a different hospital), I was very worried and nervous about coming to east Surrey hospital after reading the reviews as I had such a bad experience first time round. The midwives were fantastic, all the staff were lovely and kept me informed with everything and stuck to my birth plan as much as they could and involving me in all decisions. The rooms were lovely and had a nice bath with the help of the midwives after I gave birth. I was offered food and drink as soon as I felt like eating and both my birth partners were also offered food and drink whislt I was in labour and after.. I was really looked after well, I can't fault anything. I would like to thank all the staff for everything and for putting my faith back into the NHS.

Dear Nkp

Ian

Response from Adaline Smith, Matron, Maternity, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Good afternoon,

I would like to "Thank you" for your very positive feedback regarding you care here at East Surrey Hospital.

I will ensure your feedabck is shared with all the Team.I hope you and your family are well.

Kind Regards

Adaline Smith

Maternity Matron

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Nkp Thank you for posting such kind words about the Maternity Unit here at East Surrey Hospital. I will ensure your comment is shared with the staff in the unit and I'm sure they will be delighted to read that you felt so well looked after. Kind regards Ian Mackenzie Director of Information and Facilities