"Management of miscarriage - Gyneacological Ward"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I would really like to thank again all staff that took care of me in that really tough time. I was in a hospital at gynaecological ward twice within 5 days (3-7 July) for medical and later on surgical management of missed miscarriage and was treated really good with compassion, dignity and respect to my situation. All the nurses were really nice and caring and always very helpful. I wish every medical staff would take care about their patients in that way.

Dear Katarzyna

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience in the Gynaecological Service at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so very sorry for your loss and it really is appreciated that you have taken the time out to post your comments at such a difficult time.

I am pleased to learn that you were treated with compassion, dignity and respect by our staff who work very hard to provide a holistic service to our patients.

I will ensure that your feedback is highlighted to Tracy Nash Matron for Gynaecology Services so that she can communicate your comments to all of the staff in the team at Good Hope Hospital.

I hope this is acceptable and once again my sincere condolences are extended to you.

Marie Helebert