"Excellent Level of Care & Professionalism"

About: City Hospital campus

I had my baby girl last week at The City Maternity Unit & recieved an amazing level of care. The care was consistant & very thorough for the whole duration of my stay. My stay was longer than I anticipated due to complications which left me extremley anxious but the labour ward midwives where so caring & patient & not forgetting very reassuring. The Midwives on Lawrence ward where equally as good & ensured we had everything we needed to feel confident & happy to take our baby home!! Absolutley faultless care from start to finish!!! We can't thank the team enough

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

I hope you and your daughter are doing well.

You might be interested to know that our staff NUHonours awards are open for nominations. In light of your experience you might want to consider nominating a member of staff or a staff team (your nomination would fall under the Family Health directorate category). Should you wish to do so, you can nominate via our website: http://www.nuh.nhs.uk/nuhonours/submit-your-nomination/

Kind regards,

Rebecca Hayes.

Ward Manager, Lawrence.

Response from City Hospital campus

Many congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter Charlotte. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I have shared this with our team on Lawrence Ward. I hope you and your daughter are doing well. Kind regards, Rebecca Hayes. Ward Manager, Lawrence.