"Slipped Femoral Ephysis"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

I needed this surgery urgently and although it was all done very quick it was done well and has healed fine so far, as a 15/16 the doctor explained everything to me clearly and I knew what to expect from the operation, I'm so happy and thankful of the outcome

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care and treatment you have received. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours area always gratefully received. I hope that you continue to make a good recovery.

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear 'Anonymous'

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

Thank you for responding through Patient Opinion to what was clearly a satisfactory treatment. It is good to have such feedback.

More generally we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments should help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss any health or social care issues with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.