"My life started to piece back together"

About: Lynebank Hospital

Just a wee note to say, I have been working with Lidia since January this year, she is placed with Lynebank Hospital, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline in Fife, I would like to take this opportunity to advise of my thoughts on Lidia and the immense difference in my life now.

I feel as Lidia is a Trainee Clinical Associate it is important to let you know how high in regard I hold her and just exactly what a great job she has done.

I am now far more outgoing and have been able to build my self confidence/esteem and self worth. Lidia made me work on these issues and others giving my web-sites, self talk and a lot of other tools to deal with what was on my mind. She only ever gave me options and never told me what I had to do.

I find her an amazing and extremely approachable individual, when I first met with her, I could barely talk for crying and really didn’t want to return, however, I pushed myself to do so and eventually the crying stopped and my life started to piece back together.

I cannot state how appreciative I am and feel Lidia should be recognised for her efforts.

Response from Louise Ewing, Patient Relations Manager, NHS Fife

Dear Fulfilled Customer

Thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation for the support provided by Lidia. It sounds like you were in a pretty awful place and it is good to know that a human connection has helped you when you have felt so low. It is also great to hear how you have built your confidence up and this is a real credit to you; hanging in there when things are so tough is not easy! The traits you describe are so valuable and it sounds like Lidia has chosen a path that she is well placed for. I will be glad to share your post and make sure it is brought to the attention of the appropriate people.

Louise Ewing