"SAU Department"

About: East Surrey Hospital

While visiting my Daughters in Oxted I experienced acute urinary problems during the night of the 7th July, and went to the surgery in Oxted. The doctor referred me to the SAU Department at East Surrey Hospital on the 8th July. Within 30 minutes I was seen by a Doctor, my prostate problem identified and the relevant procedures put in place. I cannot speak too highly of the care and attention I received from all of the staff and of the confidence I felt whilst I was in the hospital. It is with some feeling of regret that I cannot stay down South to enable the final analysis and procedures to be carried out under their supervision and control.

Dear David T Morris-Jones

Ian

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear David T Morris-Jones Thank you for posting your story about your recent visit to the Surgical Assessment Unit (SAU) here at East Surrey Hospital. It is good to read that you felt so well looked after. I hope the further treatment you require is equally good and things are resolved for you. Kind regards Ian Mackenzie Director of Information and Facilities