"Fantastic!"

About: Heartlands Hospital

Have had both my babies (one in 2014 and the other 2015) at Heartlands, wouldn't go anywhere else! The midwives on delivery suite are fantastic! They are friendly, caring and cannot do enough for you! I received fantastic care when I was transferred to the ward too. Both of my labours were extremely long and I was very anxious and scared, the midwives put me at ease and turned childbirth into a positive experience! Thank you so much!

Dear Madam

Thank you very much for posting your feedback regarding your experiences when having your children at Princess of Wales Maternity Unit at Heartlands Hospital.

It is lovely to read that despite long and difficult labours, you felt well cared for and supported and your births were positive experiences.

I will ensure that your comments are forwarded to Joselle Wright Delivery Suite Matron at Heartlands Hospital and also to Miss Katherine Barber, Clinical Director for Obstetrics and Gynaecology Services who will be thrilled to read your feedback and ensure that it is communicated to all of the Womens Services Team here at the Trust.

I hope that this is acceptable and once again thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, patient comments and positive patient experience is extremely important to us

With kind regards