"Brilliant"

About: Newcastle Dental Hospital

I am terrified of the dentist (prescribed diazepam kind of terrified) and when I found out I had to go to the dental hospital for my bottom two wisdom teeth out I was beside myself. When I went for the consultation everything was explained fully and I was given all my options for my treatment. I got the appointment through for the treatment and my nerves went through the roof, when I got into the room I was so happy to see it was the same doctor I got for the consultation and they explained everything again and was so caring! To be honest now I don't know what I was so scared of, it went fine and both the dentist and the nurses were lovely and put my mind at rest throughout the whole procedure! I didn't get their names but wish I had!

Response from Newcastle Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback regarding your treatment at the Dental Hospital. We are very pleased that your surgery progressed uneventfully and that the arrangements we were able to make were sufficient to put you at ease during this very stressful time for you.