"Complaint not taken seriously no response from..."

About: Watford General Hospital

I feel angry as I have raised a straightforward but time dependant complaint with the NHS several months ago yet in spite of contacting Watford Complaints several times via email and telephone I have not had any response from the complaint handler with no method of escalation. I feel the relevant person/people are not treating me with the respect I deserve. I find this unacceptable and have lost confidence in the complaints service. I would like someone to contact me to apologise, explain to me why I have not heard and to give me a timescale of even this is going to be resolved.

Response from Becky Platt, Listening into Action Lead, West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust

I'm sorry to hear that we haven't been able to resolve your complaint yet. As I don't have specific details I can't give you any feedback but I've spoken to Julie in the complaints department who is very happy to look into it for you. Her number is 01923 217866. I hope this is helpful, but please do let us know if there is anything further we can do to help.