"A truly platinum service"

About: NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde Royal Alexandra Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

I have been a patient at the Keburne Practice in Paisley for approx 25 years. I am still cared for today by the same doctor as I was back then. Dr Fiona Crampsey seen me through my pregnancy with my daughter ( who is now 23! ) Dr Cramsey and her fellow colleagues in this surgery make this practice as close to what you would expect in private care.

I now find myself with a condition that has to be closely monitored by my doctors and nurses in my GP practice and The Royal Alexandria Hospital in Paisley. I attend my doctors surgery every few weeks and I'm always met with friendly reception staff, attended to by nurses Margaret and sister Delia and although Dr Cramsey is my doctor I have been regularly attended to by Dr Galloway and Dr Khouly (Dr Ahmed I have seen once) all doctors are lovely friendly people who always seem interested in you and not just your medical condition.

I think that it's so important to praise these hard working, dedicated individuals who constantly deliver an amazing service in what is a difficult time generally within the NHS. Last year after an unscheduled visit to hospital, on my first day back at home after 2 weeks, I received a call from Dr Galloway to ask how I was and could she do anything for me... how amazing! Congratulations to all in this surgery for delivering a truly platinum service and thank you for all care and attention given, past and present.

So many are quick to make complaint (about situations that don't go as they should expect ) but they don't praise the 99. 9% of the time when it goes well. We give a tip in a restaurant if we get good service, although we can't do that to our medical professionals we should make the time to say a huge big thank you. Thank you.

Dear Scotland,

Thank you so much for your kind words - I have passed on your comments to the Practice Manager of the Kelburn Practice who was so pleased that you had taken the time to write in with such glowing feedback. I'm sure she will add her own words of thanks, but I wanted to let you know that your feedback has been heard and is very much appreciated.

Many thanks,