"Pain stablisation following acute back pain"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I spent a period of 8 days in hospital. I was well cared for from the second I was admitted to A& E to my discharge. All staff treated me with respect and sympathy. All this despite the staff being extremely busy I am now looking at private physiotherapy and would like to know where I could get a copy of the MRI images

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

You might be interested to know that our staff awards are open for nominations. In light of your experience you might wish to nominate a member of staff or a staff team (if nominating the team in our Emergency Department would fall under the Acute Medicine category). If you wish to nominate you can do so here: http://www.nuh.nhs.uk/nuhonours/

Kind regards,

Lucy Thow

Matron, Acute Medicine.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Hi Tim. Thanks for your feedback. It sounds like you felt well cared for by our staff, which is wonderful to hear. I have shared your feedback with the team in our Emergency Department. It would be great to know if you stayed anywhere else in the hospital so we can share your feedback with others involved in your care. We can help you get copies of your MRI images. If you email your request and your details to alice.rowlett@nuh.nhs.uk, she will help you out. Kind regards, Lucy Thow Matron, Acute Medicine.