"So welcoming!"

About: Princess Anne Hospital

Having walked to the hospital at 4-5cms, i was then taken onto a labour ward. I met the midwife and a student midwife. They were so friendly and made me feel so welcome during the night. I then found my daughter was sideways and needed forceps and neither of them left my side. They were so reassuring! They were due to finish their shifts at 7 or 8am the next morning, but stayed on extra time to make sure I was okay, as well as my daughter. I had to stay in hospital for a couple of days after, and the evening after I gave birth; they came to see me! I can't thank them enough for everything they done! And the doctor that operated the 'operation'. Thank you so much to the midwives!

Response from Princess Anne Hospital

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter and thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback of the Maternity unit at Princess Anne hospital. We are pleased to hear of the high standard of care, support and dedication you received from the staff. We will pass on your comments to the Matron to share with her team and would like to wish you and your family well for the future.