"The kindness,gentleness,consideration.Constant ..."

About: Luton & Dunstable Hospital

The kindness,gentleness,consideration.Constant cleaning.My needs were anticipated and cheerfully provided at all times.Add to this the best laughs I have ever had. The pain from a hip replacement is very bad but the fun on ward 1 was the best possible medicine. One member of staff went beyond the call of duty.God bless them all, I am now walking well in spite of two replacement hips. I would love ward 1 to receive this albeit belatedly as I didn't know the site existed.

A hairdresser would have been lovely but we can't have jam on it can we?!!

I had my first hip replacement done with BUPA through our (then) works insurance. The operation was fine but there was a distinct feeling of contempt for the insurance patient.The food was awful and I am not a fussy eater. I didn't miss a mouthful at the L&D so thankyou to all in the catering department.

Response from Luton & Dunstable Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments - the compliments have been passed to both Ward 1 and the Catering Department. We are always endeavouring to improve services for our patients and to make their experience the best that it can be. Incidentally, we think you may have ticked the incorrect box - your lovely comments indicate that you would recommend us!