"Richardson Clinic"

About: Airedale General Hospital

I recently attended this clinic and feel it's only decent to leave a review to inform other potential patients. I would highly recommend the clinic; the overall atmosphere was very comfortable. The radio (mentioned in a previous review) I found to be good at taking your mind off of your own worrying so I definitely wouldn't want that taking away. All members of staff I had contact with were polite, efficient and didn't mind my asking questions. Although the appointments were slightly delayed, we were all kept informed and were never left wondering. When I felt faint during my procedure they were very kind to get me a drink and offer biscuits and ensured I got back to the reception area okay. Overall, I think it was one of the best experiences for someone who was very worried about attending beforehand and I wouldn't hesitate to choose Airedale again should I need future treatment.

Response from Airedale General Hospital

Many thanks for sharing your positive experience. We are very pleased that you all felt so supported and that you received good care and treatment. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with the Richardson team.