"Excellent colposcopy treatment"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital

I had my colposcopy done in the Royal Surrey County Hospital and I would like to say big Thank you to the three members of staff - the consultant and two nurses. It's not only about they professional skills. It's about the attitude towards the patient. They made me feel respected and took the highest care of human's dignity. While the examination the nurse was chatting with me to relax me and made my stress less. That was really kind and I really appreciated it. As we all know, gynaecology examination is not the most convenient for women, but the consultant and nurses from Royal Surrey County Hospital made it very comfortable. I was informed about everything in a professional way. Thank you! I was also impressed by the way thinks are done in medical service here in UK. Before my test I got a letter with leaflets about the test. I could learn everything I needed about the treatment. That was comforting and helped me to go through a little bit stress situation. So I'm impressed by the NHS system and by the team from Royal Surrey County Hospital. Thank you.

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience and we will share your feedback with the staff you mention.