"eye lid surgery-aftercare"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I have been struggling all week becase i was given no aftercare info after my eyelis surgery. the card i was given to take home says to only ring in emergency. I have now got an infection because of this : I could not read the small print in my medication packet; and no one explained are showe me how to use it. so has a result i cntaminared my meds.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I was sorry to hear of your experience and for the poor standard of communication you seem to have encountered. If you are still experiencing problems, can I ask you to please contact the department on the number provided or alternatively, to contact our PALS department on 01772 522972.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thak you for telling us of your experience. We were concerned to read your comments and to hear of the difficulties you have experienced. If you are continuing to experience problems, please do contact staff in the Ophthalmology department via the number provided or alternatively, do contact our PALS team on 01772 522972, who will be pleased to liaise with the relevant staff on your behalf.