"If I go elsewhere it will mean starting again"

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) / Gynaecology

I attended the gynaecological clinic in April 2015 I was miss diagnosed with two gynaecological problems on the visit and was told I need physio treatment. I paid for a private consultation and was found to have a prolaps. I have waited since December 2014 for an appointment which after not being able to attend due to ill health and a cancellation by the hospital I was finally seen April but as yet have only just had my first physio appointment last week and am still waiting for a clinical appointment at the Vulva clinic which I have for September but as I cannot attend at 6. pm on that day I have been told to go back to my GP and ask to be sent elsewhere. I have waited 12 weeks already it would mean starting all over again.

Response from St George's Healthcare NHS Trust

We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with the service you have received. If you would like to have assistance with your concerns, please contact the PAL Service at pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453 where staff will see what they can do to help after getting further clarification on your concerns.

In the meantime your comments will be passed to the service.