"Tolworth Hospital dementia clinic"

About: Tolworth Hospital / Memory clinic

We have been attending this clinic with my 90 year old mother for about 3 years. Firstly with the consultant and latterly with the nurse led clinic.

During this time we have been dealt with in a professional, friendly and courteous way. The problems and issues of dementia were clearly explained and a suitable care plan agreed and regularly reviewed. My wife and I as were kept fully involved and always felt confident the right decisions had been made for my mother.

Neil Clemenson who runs the clinic is particularly caring and puts patients at their ease and treats them with dignity.

Response from Jane Healey, Patient Experience Lead, Governance, South West London and St George's Mental Health Trust

Dear Mothers Carer,

My name is Jane Healey and I am one of the Patient Experience Leads for the Trust. Many thanks for taking the time to tell us of your experience at the Memory Clinic which is a pleasure to hear. I will ensure that your lovely feedback is passed onto all the staff and Neil Clemenson as it always good for staff to hear the difference that their work makes to service users and their families.

Jane