"Professional and so friendly staff - 5 star"

About: Freeman Hospital

I would just like to say a big thank you for your professional and amazing services. I was admitted to ward 27 of Freeman Regional cardiothoracic centre for Ablation accessory. All the staff in the ward are so nice and friendly. The surgery team was so professional and what they did is such a fantastic job. I really appreciated that the doctor explained at every step what they were going to do during the procedure. The surgery team also took care of me well, they chatted to me so I could relax. I was really glad and confident I was in the best hands. I also am really grateful to the doctor that came to visit me after the procedure to ensure everything was fine. and then explained and answered all my questions. Thank you doctors. and all the staff in the ward.

Response from Freeman Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us on your experience within the Cardiology Department at the Freeman Hospital. All of our staff continually aim to provide excellent services tailored to the individual patient, so patients feel welcome and supported. We are delighted to hear that you had such an excellent experience and have fed back your comments to the staff involved in your care.