About: Leighton Hospital

I attended for a Sygmoidoscopy examination on 30 th June, following a CT Colonoscopy, due to my many health problems.. The people I had contact with throughout and the rest of the team have been first class, I felt I was receiving special treatment, such was the care shown to me ( as was by all I came in contact with. The staff in the department on the day were exceptional also and I was well looked after. The only thing that marred the process was the delays, and mix up over what I was having done, which really exasperated my condition on the day.

Response from Leighton Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience when undergoing your investigations recently. I am pleased that you felt well cared for throughout the day. I am sorry that you experienced delays and confusion regarding the procedure you were having done. I can understand that this would have had a negative impact on you and I hope you are now feeling better. If you wish to discuss your concerns further then please do not hesitate to contact the customer care team on 01270 278098. Kind regards Sandra Glover, Matron.