"Excellent Accident and Emergency care"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital / Accident and emergency Stepping Hill Hospital / Paediatrics

(as a parent/guardian),

WOW care for a 4 year old with a nasty cut under her chin. She got in, she got out, she got fixed. Faster than her sister (who felt guilty) could buy a present to console her. She even came away from Stepping Hill paediatric emergency department with a Teddy for being brave!

I know we could have should have/ could have found a minor injuries unit somewhere apparently 'local' in Cheshire east - but really I went to A&E as a child. When as a parent you are stressed and distressed you want to go to a clear centre of trust. Please can this be passed on to commissioners and local council as I fear in attempts to make new 'better' changes, the fact that the NHS does what it was meant to do and exceeds expectations is getting lost.

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your feedback, I hope your daughter is recovering well after her visit. I will pass your comments to our wonderful ED team and also to the commissioners. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Kieren Done Complaints and Customer Service Team Manager