"Cataract Surgery"

About: Axminster Hospital

I had my second cataract operation at the hospital in April 2015. The same oustanding level of care and support was provided as on the first occasion a year earlier. I would recommend anyone to use Axminster Hospital. Thank you to all who treated and looked after me, from reception to consultants and nursing staff.

Dear Mr Evans

It was very pleasing to read your very kind comments regarding your recent cataract surgery. I have forwarded your feedback to the hospital matron who I know will be very pleased to receive it, and will also share your experience with the staff concerned.

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

Thank you for responding through Patient Opinion to what was a successful treatment.

More generally we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments should help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss any health or social care issues with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.