"Hip Relacement Surgery"

At the relatively young age of 54 I was a patient at Fulwood Hall on 7th to 11th May for a full hip replacement. I had already visited for extensive Pre-op, which was very helpful and informative and prepared me excellently for my surgery. From the moment I arrived at Reception - I was made to feel very welcome and was dealt with in a professional and friendly way. I was admitted at 12.30 and shown to my private room, which was superb. I was first on the list, so had seen my specialist and the aneasthetist, who was also very friendly and helped me to relax., I was taken to theatre at 1.00 p.m. I remember looking at the clock at 1.15 and then waking up in the recovery room at 2.15. Absolutely incredible. For the 4/5 days I was at Fulwood, I was totally impressed with the care and attention I received right fom my specialist to the cleaning staff. 7 weeks later, I have now fully recovered and am really happy with how it all went. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending the specialist and Fulwood Hall as the best place to receive any treatment.

Response from Fulwood Hall Hospital

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

I am pleased you had a wonderful experience with our team.

Amy Simpson