"Restaurant Food seems overpriced"

About: Solihull Hospital

(as a service user),

Having to vist a relative on a daily basis I found the food in the season 'restaurant' to be over priced for the tiny portions served. I feel for the hard working staff who have to also pay these prices. In my opinion it is a disgrace!

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your comments regarding the food in our Seasons Restaurant at Solihull Hospital.

I am sorry that you feel the portions are tiny and are overpriced and I will forward your comments to Steve Stuhlfelder, Catering Manager for Solihull Hospital, and Pearl Armony Catering Supervisor at Solihull Hospital for their response. I will then provide an update later, once a response has been received.

If you would like to discuss this directly, I can be contacted on 0121 424 0808 or by email:

marie.helebert@heartofengland.nhs. uk.

Can I ask you to put 'Patient Opinion Post regarding Solihull Hospital Restaurant' in the subject line of any email so I can identify the post? I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

With kind regards