"staff took the time to explain everything"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Accident & Emergency

My mum was admitted as an emergency to Crosshouse hospital in Kilmarnock. We cannot praise the staff in the unit enough. The last time my mum was in she had a poor experience but this time the staff took the time to explain everything, helped her when she needed it and also shared a little of themselves. They were prompt and helpful but seemed tired after a long day. This alone made a real difference. I work in the care sector and am aware all too often people are quick to criticise but credit should also be give when it's due.

Dear Christineo,

I do so agree ‘credit should also be give when it's due’ and I will certainly make sure the staff are aware of your praise. It is not only good for individual’s morale, but also for all the team to hear how well their service has been experienced.

I hope your Mum has fully recovered now and I thank you sincerely for getting in touch via PO and letting us hear about your Mum’s good experience.

Best wishes,