"Out patient care at the stroke clinic."

About: William Harvey Hospital

I was so impressed with the care and attention I received from the staff in the Elizabeth Browne unit during my visit this week. The telephone call making the appointment pre-warned me as to what would happen, then upon arrival I was kept informed every step of the way. The receptionist in the main hall was explicit with their directions and the staff in the MRI unit made sure I was comfortable at all times. As an 85 year old on her own, I was really appreciative of the help I received.

Response from Helen O'Keefe, Acting Deputy Chief Nurse and Deputy Director of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to feed back to us. It is great to hear that we looked after you so well and exceeded your expectations. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you very much indeed for your feedback to NHS Choices. Thank you for your kind comments concerning the staff on the Elizabeth Browne unity. We aim to provide good communication to patients about their procedures and it is gratifying to know that is precisely what happened for you; from the receptionist at the front desk to the staff in the MRI unit.